Code editor fix + Linux and Mac builds
Hey rovernauts! Here's another bugfix build! Most importantly we fixed the code editor bug related to multi-selecting and copying, which made the code impossible to compile. And we also made Linux and Mac builds!
This will be the last jam-build. We are working on a new version with more features, but we will provide the link for that post-jam version separately from now on.
- Fixed gamebreaking code editing bugs
- Added Mac and Linux builds
- Text doesn't select-all any more when focusing on the code editor
- Disabled scrolling and dragging in code editor, you must use the scrollbar now
- Tooltip is now offset a bit to not be occluded by the pointer
- Temporary workaround: Computer cursor now centers to screen when unfocusing monitor to prevent accidental clicking on SND when coming back to monitor focus
Get TITAN, OPSND
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.